Your Subtitle text


Questions and Answers                                  

Q: What happens if the respondent is not served?

A:  We file an affidavit of non-service to the courts, and any required due diligence  and the courts will know you attempted personal service and then, you can ask the courts to serve by mail or publication. 

Q: What if I do not have an address for the person I want to serve?

 A:   SEARCH:  for Corporation Searches.

Q Do I need a process server for small claims?

A Yes, you can not serve your own papers.






Script embedded in HTML

Website Builder